Sunday, February 13, 2022

Portofolio #1

     In class we transitioned into the portfolio project. I've been thinking of this project and some ideas that I can come up with once it was announced. I have had ideas nonstop thinking of what I could create and what could be unique. I don't want to go overboard and have it all fall down, but I also don't want to give minimal effort for this project. Looking at the requirements for this project I've jotted down some ideas. I also have a lot of time to work on this project, something that rarely happens at school and allows me to actually do this correctly and make it effective with time management. I was thinking of having a partner, but in the end I thought it would be better if I work by myself and allow myself to create what I want without any issues. I'm very excited for this project and can't wait to begin planning everything to make this project come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here is my CCR! Hope you enjoy! CCR