Friday, February 18, 2022

Planning Planning Planning

    Today I began to take some of my ideas, and jot them down on a storyboard. I couldn't stop planning shots, angles, actions, and dialogue for the opening. I tried to write down as much as possible and to get some ideas. I realized as well that I have to do more research if I want to actually get this project completed perfectly and make it look good. Once I finished jotting down potential ideas, and characters for the opening, I thought of some areas that could help me continue the story and write down ideas. I had to come up with a target audience, that was something I sholuld've thought of first. I began to come up with some target audiences, but more ideas flooded my brain as I began to think. I kept drawing on my unofficial storyboard, and kept writing characters down. I thought to myself, "I need a day where I do research to benefit myself". This was true. I had to find the fonts, themes, colors, audio, and the target audience which I didn't finish deciding on yet. After planning it all out, I decided to make a small calender for what I should do each day on this project to make progress over time. I decided to take a bit of a mafia theme into this and create my story on that certain theme. Overall by the end of the day I had my ideas set up in motion to find my characters, my setting, and some shots. I need to focus more on the research and plan this out more and not jump straight into the filming without more redearch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here is my CCR! Hope you enjoy! CCR