Thursday, February 24, 2022

For the people

     I had to decide on a target audience. I was trying to capture a big group for this project and the mafia theme led me to do some research on what types of target audiences I had to look for in order to make sure the project was successful. Since it is a coming-of-age story, I decided one main target audience will be teenagers. Not only that but it is also a family film, making it a good film to watch with the family, but not one where it's a bring the little kids, more of a family with kids that are in their teenage years. The adults can also enjoy it since it will have classic concepts from movies they've probably watched, for example, "The Goodfather". The Godfather review – a big screen must | The Godfather | The Guardian

After I did some more research I decided to continue with my storyboard. I had to show the storyboard to the cast I have so far, to make sure most of them approve of it and are on board with some of the scenes, and also understand how it will all work. I even recommended them to watch some movies that fit with my genre in order to make them allow themselves to act as if they were in those movies, and understand the language, or body movement that would be needed in the shots. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here is my CCR! Hope you enjoy! CCR